Oral health awareness Course
This oral health awareness education online course is designed for oral care guidelines in care homes.
Qualified Dental Nurses who wish to improve their knowledge and be more actively involved in the promotion of Oral Health.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This oral health awareness promotion training course is a great opportunity to develop your career in the care industry.
This course covers skills such as being able to describe, explain, identify and demonstrate the message of oral health to patients.
Created for your needs
This online oral health awareness therapist course will assist you with oral health management training to help increase your more excellent knowledge of the oral hygiene awareness course for dental nurses at home
- Delivering Oral Health Methods
- Implementation of Oral Health Education
- Dental Structures, Physiology and Anatomy
- Oral Diseases and Prevention
- Society and Oral Health
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this bda oral health online awareness courses by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Have an understanding of national guidance, policies and procedures for oral health.
- Understand what effective care and treatment should be implemented for safe oral care.
- Understand dental health and the problems that can be prevented.
- Know what oral hygiene equipment is available.
- Understand how to support individuals with their oral care.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.