Coronavirus Awareness and Control
About this course
This online E-Learning Coronavirus Awareness and Infection Control Info course is meant to assist employees understand the causes and consequences of coronavirus, as well as symptoms and treatment options.
The Coronavirus Awareness – Online Training Course is designed for people who work in the health and social care fields. It addresses COVID-19 awareness and focuses on the virus’s prevention and management of infection control.
CPD-accredited online Coronavirus Awareness and Infection Control Info training!
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this understanding of coronavirus infection & Covid-19 Awareness course with certificate are:
- Describe what is meant by infection control
- Identify relevant government legislation
- Recognise the causes and effects of coronavirus, including symptoms and management
- Know how to self-isolate
- Understand the chain of infection and how people are infected
- Describe the types of germs and infection
- Understand the need for infection control and HCAI management
- Understand how to wash your hands to WHO standard
- Understand how you can help to prevent the spread of coronavirus
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Covid-19 Awareness Course training for all settings certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Understand the facts about coronavirus infection.
- Recognise the scale and impact of the coronavirus outbreak in the UK and around the globe.
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of coronavirus infection.
- Explain the importance of checking and sharing factual information to the public.
- List ways that you can contribute to help minimise and/or prevent the spread of infection to the community.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals