Care Planning Training Courses
About this course
Assessments, record keeping, and information management will all be included in care plan training courses. The advance care planning training online will provide your care and support workers with the knowledge and understanding they need to design successful care plans for the persons they serve and keep a clear log for CQC inspections.
Created for your needs
This eLearning care planning and risk assessment training course is designed to increase your knowledge about care planning training courses.
. The main features you’ll cover in this asbestos awareness course with certificate are:
- Meet professional, local and national standards following recommended best practice
- Outline aims, actions and responsibilities of assessment and care planning
- Risk Management – how do we make care as safe as possible
- Goal setting – setting out what do we want to achieve and measuring whether or not we have achieved it
- Awareness that care plans and patient records must be accessible to everyone who is part of the care planning process (and providing care to the individual).
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
Upon completion, this Care Planning Training Courses online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Follow recommended best practises to meet professional, local, and national standards
- Risk Management – How do we make care as safe as possible?
- Outline the goals, actions, and responsibilities of assessment and care planning
- Understanding that care plans and patient records must be accessible to everyone involved in the planning process.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals