Managing Challenging Behaviour Awareness
About this course
What causes challenging behaviour? how to deal with challenging behaviour?
Challenging behaviour in Adults, young people, and children who show indicators of violent, self-harming, or destructive behaviour in the workplace , then they can benefit from this challenging behaviour training.
This Challenging Behaviour training course equips participants with the skills they’ll need to deal with challenging behaviour in children of all ages. It covers the underlying causes and functions of the behaviour, as well as proactive tactics for reducing the likelihood of it happening and how to deflect or react to low-level behaviour.
The Challenging Behaviour training will also cover how to de-escalate highly difficult behaviour and put support in place (such as behaviour support plans, restorative practices, and targeted interventions) to aid the kid following the incident.
Created for your needs
The aim of this course is to greatly increase your understanding of challenging behaviour, its causes and outcomes, as well as relevant legislation.
The main features you’ll cover in this Challenging Behaviour awareness course with certificate are:
- What challenging behaviour is
- Types of challenging behaviour
- Causes of challenging behaviour
- Impacts and results of challenging behaviour
- Assessment methods
- Managing outcomes
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Challenging Behaviour training certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Describe what challenging behaviour is
- Identify types of challenging behaviour
- Understand some of the causes of challenging behaviour
- Describe the impacts and results of challenging behaviour
- Understand methods for assessing challenging behaviour
- Describe ways of dealing with the outcomes of challenging behaviour
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals