Forced Marriage Awareness Course
About this course
Forced marriage is identified as an important safeguarding thematic problem in KCSIE (2019).
A full awareness of forced marriage training course for personnel who are new to the topic and a refresher session for those who have previously attended full training are included in our Forced Marriage awareness kit.
Every year, it is believed that 8,000 to 10,000 British residents are forced to marry, with the victims often suffering terrible long-term consequences. It’s critical that you can spot the warning signals while still safeguarding the victim and working with other agencies to help them. Forced marriage has terrible and even fatal repercussions. You can assist.
Created for your needs
The aim of this awareness of forced marriage training is to greatly increase your knowledge of forced marriage and the signs, as well as the relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Defining forced marriage
- Signs of forced marriage
- Protection strategies
- Communicating with agencies
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
Upon completion, this support victims of forced marriage course online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Recognise the warning signs of forced marriage
- Take the right actions to help protect the potential victim
- Co-operate effectively with other agencies
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals