About this course
Don’t be a victim of a medicine mistake. So you should understand roles and responsibilities when giving medication. Every year, 237 million pharmaceutical errors occur in the United Kingdom alone. These blunders could be fatal to your patients. This is why it’s critical that your team understands everything there is to know about properly dispensing medicine in order to keep your patients well and alive.
Care managers and senior care workers in county councils, social services departments, educational settings, and the private care sector will benefit from our Advanced Medication Training for Carers course.
The Medication administration course online provides expert guidance on the essential information required from a service user to ensure they receive the correct care package and medication.
Created for your needs
The Advanced Medication Training for Carers course will outline the requisite for a Medicines Needs Assessment and what information is required for the care plan.
Participants will be introduced to the different levels of support that are provided by care teams and guided on policies, procedures and medication administration record keeping.
The main features you’ll cover in this Medication administration course online with certificate are:
- Role and responsibility
- Errors and risks
- Side effects and resolution
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Advanced Age and Medication Prescription online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes.
- Understand roles and responsibilities when giving medication
- Describe how medicines are administered
- Understand the need for recording the giving of medication
- Describe how medication should be disposed of
- Understand what causes medication errors and how to reduce the risk
- Describe possible side effects of medication and what to do
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals