TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The document below outlines the terms and conditions of Verrolyne Training for anyone who buys any of our products.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Please note that we will monitor and record phone calls to the company to make sure that we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our services through staff training.
Our customer Service contact details are:
Verrolyne Training Limited
TEL: 0333 3660 294
By becoming a client of Verrolyne Training Ltd you enter a contract by which you:
1.1. Confirm that you are willing to participate fully in the course.
1.2 Agree to pay the relevant fees.
1.3 Agree not to plagiarise the work of others or in any way try to pass yourself off as competent by means of deception.
1.4 Agree to take full responsibility for your actions and opinions.
1.5 Confirm that you have, or are willing to secure access to, relevant materials where the course necessitates this.
- We reserve the right to refuse clients for any reason.
- Face-to-face courses normally run with a suitable minimum of participants. Should a course be cancelled because of shortage of participants you will be offered a place on an alternative course or a full refund of fees paid.
- There will be a £100 Extension fee beyond the stated limit for a further 1 month this arrangement should be made before the expiry date of the course you wish to extend.
The timeline for your course completion are as below:
- Education and Training courses:
Level 3 – 6 Months
Level 4 – 9 Months
- Other courses: Level 1 – 10 weeks
Level 2 – 12 Months
Level 3 – 12 Months
Level 4 – 12 Months
Level 5 – 15 Months
APPLICATION, ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT
- Booking implies a commitment to pay the published fees, subject to your eligibility for the course booked.
- Deposits, where payable are non-refundable.
- The balance of course fees (i.e. the total fee(s) less any deposit previously paid) must be paid on the payment due date. Late payment will incur late payment fees – refer to section 13 for further details.
- Courses will be deemed to have been started as soon as you log on, open course materials (if applicable) or attend the first event, whichever is the sooner.
- Clients are liable for any bank charges incurred in payment of fees.
- We reserve the right to change payment of the enrolment fees without notice. This will not affect those who have already booked on the course at an agreed rate.
- For payment by instalments you will be asked to set up a direct debit before you are enrolled on the course.
- Learners’ assignments will be marked within 10 days or 2 working days on fast track.
- Where payments are made by agreed instalments and those instalments have not been paid on the due date your account will be suspended. You will have to pay for your full outstanding balance plus £200 reconnection fee to reinstate on the course. we reserve the right to withhold the release of examination results and/or delay the marking of course work until outstanding sums are paid.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
Cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations within 14 days of booking
- If you are a consumer and make a booking via our website or by telephone, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) (‘Distance Selling Regulations’). Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date when a booking is made – which is when the Contract between us is formed. You have a period of 14 (fourteen) days in which you may cancel the booking, starting from the day after the day when the booking is made. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to enrol on a course, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a
refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. However if you have logged onto the course or open any course material no refund will be made.
- If you exercise your legal right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid when booking and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
- If your course is due to start within 14 (fourteen) working days of when a booking is made, your legal right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations will not apply. Cancellations after the 14 days period but before course has been started
- No refund will be issued after 14 days.
Cancellations after starting a course
- Refunds will not be payable after a course has been started/logged into even if it falls within 14 days from booking.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY US
- If circumstances arise that are beyond our control, it may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, content, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes. If we are no longer able to provide your course, we will ask you to return any course materials to us (at our expense) in the condition as originally delivered to you and refund to you any fees paid to date when we receive the materials as required.
- We reserve the right to remove from any course, students that fail to comply with its standard practices and procedures. We reserve the right to refuse enrolments and/or suggest alternative arrangements if we believe that it will not be in our best interests of other participants and/or the individual concerned to be enrolled on one of our courses.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the course materials are either owned by or licensed to us. Copying, adaptation or any other use of all or any part of it without our express permission is strictly prohibited.
We will not disclose your details to any person, unless you have given your consent or we are compelled to do so by law or in response to a valid, legally compliant request by any law enforcement agency or government authority.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your payments are made through our secure payment processing centre. We never receive your card details when entered through our online payment.