Fall Prevention Awareness
About this course
The CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Falls Prevention Awareness is designed to improve students’ knowledge and understanding of important fall prevention principles. This Online Fall Prevention Awareness training course uk certification seeks to increase understanding of the impact and repercussions of a fall, as well as the dangers and hazards that can lead to a fall and how to avoid or reduce the risk of a fall.
Created for your needs
This eLearning Fall Prevention Awareness course is designed to increase your knowledge about care planning training courses.
. The main features you’ll cover in this fall Prevention awareness course with certificate are:
This online Falls Prevention Awareness training course covers the following:
- Chapter 1 – Falls awareness
- Chapter 2 – Risk factors
- Chapter 3 – Causes
- Chapter 4 – Signs and symptoms
- Chapter 5 – Diagnosis and treatment
- Chapter 6 – Management
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
Upon completion, this Fall Prevention Awareness Training online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- List types of falls experienced by patients and care workers in health career
- Explain the causes of falls by patients and care workers
- Assess how health workers can prevent falls in their environment
- Assist individuals who have experienced falls in their environment.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals