FGM Awareness Course online
FGM is ILLEGAL and recognized as child abuse in the united kingdom. It’s frequently done to young girls between age eight and four, to make it before puberty. The goal of FGM would be to inhibit women’s sexual feelings.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This FGM awareness training online class offers helpful details regarding Female Genital Mutilation and can help you identify the indicators of possible FGM, in addition to teach you how you can intervene if you suspect that a child will be exposed to this process.
Created for your needs
The key aim here is to help professionals understand the risks and consequences of FGM, and how to act if they suspect a girl is in danger. This course provides a thorough understanding to anyone working with children and young girls.
The main feature you’ll cover in this online FGM awareness training skills course is:
- FGM Awareness
- FGM Prevention
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this best online FGM awareness training course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Learn to recognise the signs of FGM as part of your safeguarding duty
- Understand exactly what FGM is and how it can affect the victim
- Understand the 4 R’s of child protection
- Understand what the law states regarding FGM and the mandatory reporting duty.
- Learn the prevalence, consequences and different types of FGM.
- Recognise the signs that FGM has taken place, or signs that a girl is at risk.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of professionals.
- Understand the importance of working together.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.