About this course
This Disability Awareness training aims to help learners understand more about recruiting and retaining people with Disability Rights UK. All workplaces should have an equal opportunities policy that means people with disabilities are given the same chances as anyone else.
This disability awareness training course explains more about the different types of disabilities you may encounter, how disabilities can impact on people’s work, how to create a more inclusive workplace and how to ensure your recruitment processes are accessible to all.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this Disability Awareness course with certificate are:
- Define disability
- State the various legislation around disability discrimination
- Identify and explain the four types of discrimination
- Define and give examples of ‘reasonable adjustments’ for employers and providers of goods and services
- Describe employer responsibilities with regards to disability and equality, including issues surrounding dismissal, training and pay
- Identify and monitor issues relating to equality in the workplace
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Disability Awareness training for all settings certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Be aware of the legislation that protects employees with disabilities
- Understand the role of an employer in making reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities.
- Understand how to make job application and recruitment opportunities accessible for everyone.
- Know how to create an inclusive work environment and positive workplace culture.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals