Communication and Record Keeping
About this course
This awareness of the principles of good communication and record keeping training is for staff who work in a variety of care settings. It will help them to be more aware of the principles and practices of record keeping and communication within their care environment as well as Effective methods of communication. The staff will benefit from enhanced communication skills that will be invaluable in providing quality care and maintaining good working relationships.
For the safety of patients and the protection of the organization in the event that an error occurs, it is crucial to communicate effectively and keep accurate records within the healthcare sector & legal requirements for record-keeping. You and your organization can protect yourselves and each other by following the correct procedures.
Created for your needs
Participants will gain the confidence and skills to handle customer complaints with the aim of reaching a satisfactory resolution that increases customer loyalty and retention.
The main features you’ll cover in this Health and Social Care CPD Approved course with certificate are:
- Defining communication
- Managing communication
- Legislation and best practice
- Effective record keeping
- Preventative measures
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Communication and Record Keeping training course uk certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- What is communication?
- Effective methods of communication.
- Models of communication.
- Communication techniques.
- The management of communication.
- Legislation and best practice.
- Effective record keeping.
- Keeping records in a care environment.
- Preventing errors.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals