Learning Disabilities Awareness
About this course
As you know, Learning disabilities come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with various effects on a person’s life and behaviour.This Online Learning Disabilities Awareness Training course UK will provide healthcare staff with an understanding of the many forms of learning disabilities and how they affect care methods. Staff must be prepared to think on their feet and learn to identify and manage the needs of each individual in their care, as learning difficulties come in a variety of ways.
The disability awareness training in the workplace and face-to-face courses listed below are designed to improve awareness of the obstacles that people with learning impairments encounter while also emphasising their potential strengths and independence.
The courses listed also comply with the learning disability awareness standard within the care certificate.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this e learning for learning disabilities course with certificate are:
- What learning disabilities are and how they occur
- Types of learning disabilities
- Signs of learning disabilities in children in their early years, their fifth year and at primary school level
- Signs of learning disabilities in secondary school students and adults
- Interventions for learning disabilities
- Learning disability awareness months and weeks
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this disability awareness training certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Understand learning disabilities, how they occur and how they manifest
- Learn the different types of learning disabilities
- Help create awareness about the learning disabilities
- Determine if your child has a learning disability
- Learn how to treat learning disorders
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals