Equality & Diversity course
About this course
This Equality and Diversity training course is intended to assist students in better understanding their roles in fostering equality and diversity in the workplace.
The Infection Control Awareness course begins with an overview of the Equality Act 2010 and then goes through each of the protected traits in detail so you can learn more about them and how to avoid prejudice with your words and actions. The course examines which behaviours are forbidden under the Equality Act, with the goal of assisting you in promoting a more equitable, tolerant, and varied workplace.
Created for your needs
This eLearning equality & diversity training course uk is designed to increase your knowledge about care planning training courses.
. The main features you’ll cover in this equality & diversity awareness course with certificate are:
- •Awareness of Equality, Diversity and Human Right – Course Introduction
- Should you say something?
- Workforce Profile
- Disabilities in the Workforce
- What is Diversity?
- Age Legislation
- Important Definitions
- Benefits of Diversity and Equality
- Aspects of Diversity and Equality
- Direct Discrimination
- Indirect Discrimination
- Perceptive Discrimination
- Associative Discrimination
- Using Power Responsibly
- Communication and Language
- Knowledge Check – Communication and Language
- Equality Act 2010
- Diverse Workplace
- Legislation, Strategies, and policies
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
Upon completion, this Setting up and supporting employee course uk online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Understand lawful and unlawful behaviours as described by the Equality Act 2010.
- Recognise the nine protected characteristics and understand how to promote equality and diversity of the characteristics in the workplace.
- Understand the responsibilities of employers, managers and HR teams in regards to ensuring equality and diversity in both recruitment and day-to-day work practices and procedures.
- Understand what is meant by discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying, how to avoid them, and how to report these behaviours.
- Recognise where personal changes to behaviour can be made in order to ensure equality between colleagues.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals