Duty Of Care Awareness
About this course
This CPD-accredited Duty of Care Awareness Training focuses on Standard 3 of the Care Certificate. This ensures that employees are aware of their responsibilities to persons receiving care and support at work.
The term “duty of care” refers to the Responsibilities of care Workers that those who look after others have. To protect the safety of their patients, care personnel must understand their duty of care as well as what to do in challenging situations or when errors occur.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this online Duty of Care Awareness Training course with certificate are:
- Defining your role
- Health and social care working relationships
- Working together
- Safe practice
- Duty of care support
- Incidents, errors and near misses
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Duty Of Care Awareness online training course uk by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following
- Understand your role
- Work in ways that have been agreed with your employer
- Understand the working relationship in health and social care
- Work in partnership with others
- Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Deal with comments and complaints
- Deal with incidents, errors and near misses
- Deal with confrontation and difficult situations
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals