About this course
Everyone working in the food- and beverage industry must have a strong understanding of food allergies. Food handlers can have a significant impact on customers. It is important to have completed appropriate allergen awareness training.
The Food Allergen Awareness training and regulation course is intended to provide food handlers with the knowledge they need about allergies and intolerances. This knowledge can be used to reduce contamination and protect customers from allergens.
This Allergen Awareness Online Course – CPD Approved Training fulfills this requirement. The course is written by food handlers who are experts in food allergy laws. It also covers all major allergens that you need to be aware of. To minimize the chance of emergency situations, contamination control is discussed.
This course is for all people who work with food & comply with the UK’s allergen laws. This could include people who work in retail, catering, or manufacturing.
Created for your needs
The aim of this course is to greatly increase your understanding of challenging behaviour, its causes and outcomes, as well as relevant legislation.
The main features you’ll cover in this online Food Allergen Awareness course with certificate are:
- The law surrounding allergens
- Allergies, intolerance and coeliac disease
- Considerations of allergies in the workplace
- Contamination control
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Food Allergy Awareness Training certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Identify common signs and symptoms of food intolerance and allergic reactions.
- Recognize the importance of accurate information regarding allergens and the possible consequences of not providing correct information to customers.
- You can identify food allergen cross-contamination hazards and control them at specific steps, from purchase to service.
- Find out the best methods to locate accurate allergen information.
- Identify food allergens that are common and foods that cause intolerance.
- To prevent allergenic contamination in caterers’ businesses, food handlers must be aware of the common sources and vehicles that can cause contamination.
- Recognize how allergen information can effectively be provided.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals