Infection Control Awareness
About this course
This online infection control training course gives a comprehensive overview of Infection Prevention & Control Awareness within Health and Social Care
The prevention and control of infection is a major priority in health and social care, where service users may be especially vulnerable to disease and the results especially dangerous. This course gives learners an understanding of the most common diseases in a care setting, the chain of infection and how to prevent and control infection.
Created for your needs
The aim of this online infection control training course is to greatly increase your knowledge of forced marriage and the signs, as well as the relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Defining forced marriage
- Signs of forced marriage
- Protection strategies
- Communicating with agencies
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
Upon completion, this Infection Control certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Describe what is meant by infection control
- Understand the chain of infection and how people are infected
- Describe the types of germs and infection
- Identify common healthcare-associated infections
- Understand the need for infection control and HAI management
- Understand how to wash hands to WHO standard
- Describe what PPE is available for infection control
- Understand how you can help prevent infection from spreading
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professional.