Person Centred Care Awareness
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This online person centred care awareness UK course teaches social and health care employees how to efficiently produce person-centred care. It explains the essentials of person-centred care set from the Health Foundation as well as the value of shared decision making, which enable you to provide individualised services to patients and increase their wellbeing.
Additionally, it describes the way to fulfil person-centred care clinics in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act and other critical legal requirements, such as data protection and approval.
Created for your needs
This online person centred care awareness course in nursing will assist you with management training to help increase your more excellent knowledge
- Introduction to Person-Centred Care
- The Health and Social Care Act, the Care Quality Commission Standards, the CQC survey, other relevant legislation
- Person-Centred Care in Practice
- Person-Centred Care Plans
- Records, Confidentiality, and Consent
- Case Studies and Resources
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this patient & person centered care awareness course at UK by Verrolynetraining, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Recognise what the essentials of person-centred care need and exactly what the 6 Cs mean.
- Be able to employ person-centred care in training to match the fundamentals.
- Understand how to perform shared decision making at a person-centred way.
- Know which sort of advice a person-centred care program should include.
- Recognise the value of maintaining records, storing data in accordance with data protection legislation, and also obtaining approval from patients.
- Know where to locate additional training and resources.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.