Pressure Sore Awareness
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This pressure sore awareness management course will examine the causes, prevention and management of anxiety disorders such as: identifying those people that are in danger, early warning signs of skin breakdown, and the value of adopting healthy lifestyle options; such as physical and psychological health, and also the requirement for skilled intervention and support.
It’s not meant to take care of the wounds brought on by pressure ulcers at groups II, III and IV.
Created for your needs
The aim of this online pressure sore awareness training course is to provide you with a good basic knowledge of pressure ulcer management, including:
- What is a ‘pressure ulcer?
- What causes pressure ulcers?
- Assessing pressure ulcers
- Repositioning techniques
- Managing a Category 1 ulcer
- The causes of pressure ulcers: how and why they occur, and which types of patients are most vulnerable to them
- Current best practice in preventing the development of pressure ulcers
- How to treat a pressure ulcer when it first appears
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this pressure sore pain relief awareness online course by Verrolynetraining, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Describe what a pressure ulcer is and how it develops.
- Explain the Water low risk assessment process.
- Identify those who are high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- Grade pressure ulcers using EPUAP pressure ulcer classification.
- Highlight equipment, methods and aids for pressure ulcer prevention & how to prevent the development of Pressure Ulcers.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.