Risk Assessment Awareness Course
About this course
‘Risk assessment is not about collecting vast amounts of paperwork, but rather about identifying sensible steps to control hazards in your workplace,’ according to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). This Communicate Health and Safety Information to Workers on risk assessment improves understanding of what risk assessment is and how it can be carried out in compliance with HSE recommendations.
You must take reasonable precautions to protect everyone in your workplace from danger, according to health and safety law and the HSE. The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, in particular, mandate that businesses identify hazards in the workplace and implement steps to control health and safety risks.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this Online legally required to protect employees course with certificate are:
- Risks vs hazards
- The five-step risk assessment process
- Identify who is at risk
- Controls & implementation
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Risk Assessment Awareness online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Understand the 5 steps of a risk assessment, as well as how to create a plan of action for the hazard you find
- Show your commitment to The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Learn when you should fill out a risk assessment and when they are not necessary
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals