BRIBERY ACT AWARENESS
According to the Online UK bribery act awareness & protection act 2010, this is an essential legal requirement to make sure an utterly proper employee training & protective way against corruption and bribery operations occurs in all organizations.
About this course
Bribery Act Awareness helps customers to know what bribery and corruption are and how it can happen in a business enterprise. The course also demonstrates how to implement both principles that underpin a successful anti-bribery policy and processes that protect organizations from prosecution under the Bribery Act.
Created for your needs
To help increase your more excellent knowledge about bribery act awareness, this course will help you give information about understanding what the UK bribery act summary and corruption are and how it can occur in any business.
The main features you’ll cover in this course are:
- What the Bribery Act 2010 is
- Anti-bribery corruption laws
- Implications of a bribery compliance program
- Proving user using due diligence
- Consequences of failing to execute a bribery program
- UK bribery act quick start advance guideline
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this UK bribery act summary by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Define ‘bribery’, “improper performance,’ “Applicable function or Action’ and ‘that the Basis of bribery.’
- Recognize situations where the offenses of receiving and paying bribes could be dedicated
- Identify and comprehend the distinction between bribery and real hospitality and promotional cost
- List and describe the six fundamentals of bribery prevention and bribery act awareness.
Understand the purpose and scope to get anti-bribery act information at home
- Demonstrate the UK bribery act quick start advance guideline to understand all individual and companies implications.