CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT COURSE
ABOUT THIS COURSE
To make your rights under protection by complying with consumer rights act 2015 course outline, you can get the overhaul of the consumer rights regime in the UK. it is imperative to give you knowledge about a single set of rights all in all for consumers when they buy goods, digital content or services under the current legal framework. This suits you and your staff best when they know how to avoid any sort of assortment, mishap and misleading for your business.
Created for your needs
To help increase your greater knowledge of the consumer rights act 2015, this course will assist you to give consumers information about a number of new rights and remedies in legislation.
The main features you’ll cover in this course are:
- Consumer rights
- Time limits of claims
- Remedies in law
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this online information consumer rights act the UK by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Define all the conflict of your existing workplace.
- Identifying the conflicts, when and where they are occurring.
- Get knowledge about the accurate methods of dealing with such kind of confrontation.
- Help out to reduce and resolve your conflicts.
- Seek assistance and the right piece of consumer rights act advice when necessary.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals