About this course
Everyone involved in sports and education has a responsibility to play in concussion management, and this headcase concussion awareness training module course is meant to offer the necessary information to keep everyone safe.
This immediate and ongoing management of concussion will give you an understanding of what a concussion is, how to recognise signs and symptoms in an injured individual, and how to treat the injury.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this Concussion Awareness Certification qualification course with certificate are:
- • understand what concussion is
- recognise the signs and symptoms that may suggest a concussion has occurred
- learn what the immediate and ongoing management of concussion should be
- be familiar with the “red flags” that indicate an injured person should be transferred for urgent medical assessment
- be able to identify what the risks are following a concussion and how they can be minimised.
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Treatment of Concussion, Recovery and Prevention online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Feeling more confident when working in situations where a head injury could occur
- Being able to quickly and effectively take control of a situation if a concussion is possible
- Understanding more about the various treatment methods for concussions, including when you should visit an Accident and Emergency department of a hospital
- Learning about the importance of following medical advice
- Understanding the risk of concussions, even in non-sports related situations
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals