Asbestos Awareness Course
About this course
Asbestos is a dangerous chemical that can create major health problems for anyone who disturbs or damages it. As a result, any personnel who may come into contact with asbestos or asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) must be properly trained in order to operate safely. This asbestos awareness course online involves working with potential ACMs, discovering asbestos by accident, and damaging asbestos and ACMs by mistake.
This course will teach you everything there is to know about Asbestos Awareness and how it can save lives.
Created for your needs
This UK asbestos training and awareness requirements is great because it covers so much information in such a short amount of time. It’s also very easy to read and understand, which makes learning a lot easier!
The main features you’ll cover in this asbestos awareness course with certificate are:
- That you will be able to identify asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) in the workplace and will know not to disrupt them.
- To educate employees on the microscopic nature of asbestos fibres and the fact that the human body has no natural defence against such tiny particles.
- Describes all the steps needed to protect yourself from hazardous exposure.
- What to do in the event of an emergency
- Where to seek advice on asbestos risks
- Legislation in relation to asbestos in general
- The types, uses and locations of asbestos
- The risks of smoking and exposure to asbestos
- The health effects of exposure to asbestos
- The nature and properties of asbestos
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this asbestos awareness certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- A brief history of the uses of asbestos
- Types of asbestos, properties and risks
- The effects of asbestos on workers health
- The types, uses and risks of ACMs in buildings
- Procedures to deal with emergencies
- How to avoid the risks of ACMs in buildings
- The Employers and Employees legal responsibilities
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals