Lone Working Awareness Course
Lone Working Awareness Course UK: Each and every single day, thousands of individuals are exposed to situations in which they’re left on work premises, or even seeing members of the general public throughout their working day.
There are a number of dangers associated with operating in isolation and without assistance from colleagues, such as violence and accidents.
Training your workers using our online program will go a very long way to providing them greater awareness of the risks that Lone Working owns, in addition to covering secure procedures and practical answers to solitary working issues.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This lone working awareness and safety online course increases awareness of the risks associated with working independently and the practical measures which may be taken to minimize and manage the risks it poses.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of an online lone working awareness monitoring course to obey the law.
The main feature you’ll cover in the stay safe lone worker awareness online course is:
Why you need to know about lone working
- What lone working is
- Key legislation that relates to lone working
- Other applicable legislation
- Key responsibilities of employers
- Key responsibilities of employees
- Assessing the risk, including:
- What a risk assessment is
- The risk assessment process
How lone workers may be at risk, including:
- The key dangers that lone workers face
- Aggression and violence
Safe working arrangements, including:
- Assessing the risk to lone workers
- Implementing a lone worker policy
- Planning work to minimize risk
- Training and competence
- Protecting individuals that work alone
- Communicating and supervising
- Traveling or working at remote locations
- Avoiding confrontation with an aggressor
- Having emergency arrangements
- Reporting and investigating incidents
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THIS COURSE
After completing this Lone Working Awareness Course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- What is lone working?
- What are the legal duties?
- Assessing, identifying, and controlling the risks of lone working
- Good working practices and strategies to reduce risk
- Why training is important
- Why supervision is important
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals