Slips Trips and Falls Awareness Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This specific autumn prevention programme is for everybody — employers, safety representatives and workers — since after all, anybody can have a workplace injury.
This slips-trips-and falls awareness course UK would fall in the class of a General Health and Safety Training class that Safety coaches would discover helpful to train relevant personnel and personnel as part of a general wellness and Safety training program.
This slips-trips-and falls awareness personal online course fulfills the training requirements of this Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Additionally, it meets the needs of CHAS, SafeContractor, Construction lineup, Exor and other SSIP registrations and HSE security training requirements.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of slips-trips-and falls awareness personal online course to obey the law.
The main feature you’ll cover in online course UK is
- What are slips, trips, and falls?
- What are the slips, trips, and fall hazards in the workplace?
- Control measures to reduce such accidents
- Why accidents happen: Poor housekeeping
- Why accidents happen: Taking shortcuts
- Why accidents happen: Careless movements
- Why accidents happen: Not holding on
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this slips-trips-and falls awareness with protection course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Understand and work towards compliance with The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Learn about slip and trip mapping
- Learn about what your responsibilities are to ensure workplaces are free from hazards where possible
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals