RIDDOR Awareness Course
About this course
RIDDOR, or the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases, and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013, is a rule that requires responsible workers to record and report certain work-related illnesses and injuries.
This employee responsibilities surrounding the RIDDOR course covers everything that needs to be reported in regards to injuries, infections, and potentially harmful situations. RIDDOR legislation in Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom will be discussed throughout the course. Students will learn about employee obligations related to RIDDOR, including when to file a RIDDOR report, who should file the report, and how to maintain track of reports.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation Course with certificate are:
- Explain what the RIDDOR means
- Make clear why we report; what needs reporting; when you need to report and how you report
- Provide you with other sources of information
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Online RIDDOR Awareness training course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Understand the purpose of RIDDOR.
- Understand the legal responsibilities that employers have under RIDDOR.
- Know which injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences must be reported under RIDDOR.
- Understand how to report an injury, disease or dangerous occurrence.
- Have knowledge of what records need keeping and how they should be kept.
- Understand how the law is enforced should an injury, disease or dangerous occurrence not be reported as required by RIDDOR.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals