Working at height awareness Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This online working at height awareness course raises awareness of the hazards of working at height and the practical measures that can be taken to reduce and monitor the risks that working at height poses.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of a working at heights training awareness course to obey the law.
The main feature you’ll cover in working at height risk assessment awareness course is
- An introduction to working at heights
- The legislation surrounding working at heights
- The duties of an employer and employee whilst working at height
- Risk assessments and planning
- Roof access
- Avoidance of a fall
- Using ladders and step ladders
- Lifting devices
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this working at heights awareness with certificate online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Understand related legislation
- Have a greater knowledge of the roles, duties and responsibilities of those working at heights, as well as those working alongside them
- Have a better understanding of the associated and relevant safety equipment
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals