Complaint Handling Course
About this course
Better complaint handling skills can improve client retention and company reputation.
It is important to understand how a company handles complaints from customers in order to maintain a good name and keep clients coming back.
Training in complaint handling teaches you how to make customer complaints handling procedures and understanding of the legislation regarding complaints handling that are efficient and will improve your customer service, satisfaction, and resolution rates.
Created for your needs
This Complaint Handling Training Course will teach you how to deal with any complaints that you may receive. Every business has complaints. It is important to know how to deal with them. Our training course will teach you how to properly handle any complaint, no matter whether it’s over the phone or via email, social media, or in person.
Participants will gain the confidence and skills to handle customer complaints with the aim of reaching a satisfactory resolution that increases customer loyalty and retention.
The main features you’ll cover in this Complaints handling qualification course with certificate are:
- Learn the main reasons why complaints are made and how to use them to improve your business
- Learn how to handle complaints via phone, email, letter, social media or review.
- You will be able to quickly and successfully investigate complaints
- Learn how to react to different situations.
- Learn how to implement and review a complaints handling procedure
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Complaint Handling certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to complaints and comments in accordance with legislation and established ways of working.
- Define who you should ask for help and advice in dealing with comments and complaints.
- To improve service quality, it is important to learn from complaints and comments.
- How to recognize adverse events, incidents and near misses
- Describe what you should and shouldn’t do regarding adverse events, incidents and errors, as well as near misses.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals