ABOUT THIS COURSE
Workplace conflict is unavoidable when workers of different backgrounds and various work styles are brought together for a shared company purpose. This handling conflict online training course assesses the effects and causes of workplace conflict as well as also the reasons why companies should act to tackle conflict.
This leadership and conflict management online course provides you with a summary of how to handle the connections in your business between people, teams, and larger groups of workers.
This can allow you to avoid future conflict and minimize the effect of continuing conflict.
Created for your needs
This program intends to improve your understanding of how to react in crisis conditions.
The main features you’ll cover in this online conflict resolution in the workplace course in the UK are:
- Signals of conflict
- Who is in the conflict?
- Who’s causing the conflict?
- Some fundamental policies and processes can help you handle conflict
- Laws and regulations
- How do you stop future conflict?
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this employee conflict resolution strategies online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Identifying the underlying causes
- Reaching a sustainable arrangement
- Solving the conflict.
- A manager’s ability to communicate effectively with employees is essential for building great relationships.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals