COSHH Awareness Course
Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002, companies are expected to guarantee the protection of employees when utilizing any hazardous chemicals.
Hazardous chemicals can affect anyone inside the office, Not only those who manage them frequently.
Understanding of the health dangers surrounding use of toxic substances, such as how to tackle a COSHH assessment by identifying the dangers and the management measures required, and be sure they know how to work closely with hazardous materials.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course enables companies to fulfill this legal responsibility at the most elastic, Convenient and cost-effective method.
This COSHH training course is intended to give employees understanding of the health dangers surrounding use of toxic materials, such as how to tackle a COSHH assessment by identifying the dangers and the management measures required, and be sure they know how to work closely with hazardous materials.
Created for your needs
This COSHH awareness regulations online course will assist you with management training to help increase your more excellent knowledge.
- Understanding warning symbols
- Understanding safety data sheets
- Exposure routes into the body
- Personal protective equipment
- Health conditions resulting from hazardous substances
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this COSHH health and safety awareness course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Gaining a better understanding of health and safety risks
- Learning to identify the different hazard symbols
- Understanding the different types of hazardous substances and the ill-effects they can cause.
- Understanding COSHH regulations
- Conducting a COSHH risk assessment
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals