Fire Safety Awareness course
About this course
This Fire Safety Awareness Courses Online on Fire Safety Knowledge develops awareness of the dangers of fire and the practical activities that may be taken to reduce and control the risks that fire poses.
The fire safety training for employees covers fire incidents, key legislation that applies to fire in non-domestic premises, on construction sites, and work activities that may involve fire, staff with fire safety responsibilities, the basic components of fire, the stages a fire passes through, how fire spreads, how fires are classified in the UK, how fires can be prevented, types and uses of fire extinguishers, risk assessment, and fire safety arrangements.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this Online Fire Safety Training Course with certificate are:
- Incidents involving fire and why the risk from fire needs to be managed
- Key legislation applicable to fire in non-domestic premises, on construction sites and work activities that could cause fire
- The basic components of fire
- The stages that a fire passes through
- How fire spreads
- The way fires are classified
- How fires can be prevented
- Types and uses of fire extinguishers
- Risk assessment
- Fire safety arrangements
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this fire safety training certificate online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- Help meet requirements of The Fire Safety Order 2005 and The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Understand how fire begins and how it spreads and how to tackle it (includes the different types of fire extinguishers)
- Learn how to implement an effective emergency procedure in the case of fire and what to do if you can’t escape
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals