MONEY LAUNDERING AWARENESS
About this course
Money Laundering Awareness shows users how to rate the possibility of money laundering within their enterprise, report suspicious transactions or actions, what the regular responsibilities under the money laundering regulations are, and the steps that may be taken to protect companies against the danger of money laundering. Safeguarding your organization, from a financial and legal perspective, is essential.
Created for your needs
This Online course, money laundering awareness, will help you give information about money laundering regulations and their risks and relevant legislation and steps that may be taken to protect companies against the danger of money laundering.
The main features you’ll cover in this professional information course money laundering awareness are:
- Risk assessment
- The nomination of officers and staff training
- Money laundering regulations
- Suspicious activity and signs
- Recognition and reporting of questionable actions or activities
- The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Money Regulations 2017 & The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this money laundering awareness Course online training by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Explain the 3 stages of money laundering awareness
- Identify which company sectors want to apply money laundering regulations
- Outline using a ‘risk-based’ method of preventing money laundering and record the five phases of a hazard assessment
- Apply customer due diligence measures in proper Conditions
- Entire a policy statement for the company detailing your strategy to preventing money laundering
- Recognize suspicious trades and submit a Suspicious Activity Report if Needed
- Overview offenses relating to money laundering under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.