Safeguarding Adult Awareness Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This SOVA training is especially designed to underline the value of protecting vulnerable adults among employees in a selection of settings. Delegates will come away from the course with the required comprehension of current laws and practices to make sure they employ industry standard adult protection policies and processes. We’ll make sure the course is delivered in accord with the most recent laws related to your particular client group.
Created for your needs
This safeguarding adults awareness training course will assist you with management training to help increase your more excellent knowledge.
- The expression safeguarding and its significance
- The key laws surrounding protecting and also the authorized responsibilities of the Ones That utilize vulnerable adults or their families
- The Way to spot signs of misuse
- The Way to behave if information is revealed to you by a vulnerable adult
- The Way to report any issues and the significance Of reporting issues
- The Way to list your concerns
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this safeguarding adults online training awareness course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- How to recognise child and adult abuse
- What to do if you suspect someone is being abused
- The different types of abuse
- Your role in reporting and preventing child and adult abuse
- How to minimise the risk of abuse
- How to respond to disclosed abuse of children or adults
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.