Manual Handling Training Course
According to Manual Handling Operations-1992, this guidance is perfect for preventing injuries at Work.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
To help prevent manual handling injuries at Work, you should avoid such jobs as much as possible. But where it isn’t feasible to avoid managing a burden, companies need to look at the dangers of the task and place practical health and safety measures to stop and prevent harm. This manual handling practical training online course provides students with a general understanding of manual handling operations about the office. It helps increase awareness of the dangers and controls concerning inadequate training.
Created for your needs
The intention of this safe moving and handling online training course is to better increase your understanding of your manual handling, in addition to the pertinent laws and regulations.
The main features you’ll cover in this advance manual handling instructor training course in the UK are:
- Correct manual handling
- Legal requirements
- Risk assessments
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this manual handling refresher course online at home by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Outline worker and employer responsibilities under health and safety laws
- Identify awful practices from the office that may lead to harm and injury
- Provide illustrations of Musculoskeletal Disorders Brought on by improper manual handling activities
- Plan the secure movement and handling of items
- Utilize safe manual handling methods to prevent injury when working independently or as a staff
- List the 5 measures of a manual handling risk assessment
- Realize that manual handling operations could be hazardous to health
- Understand that the scope of legal needs with regard to manual handling operations at Work
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals