This whole body massage training course helps to cover the delivery of a full body massage to your clients to make them feel relaxed and revitalized.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is available to full beginners or current therapists and needs no prior experience to participate.
You will learn a variety of massage methods during this course and how to use them to control the muscles in the body to suit your client’s needs.
This will encourage you to begin studying the theory at your own pace, and to prepare you for the school’s practical day. The online body massage spa course is designed to improve your employability and provide you with what you need to be a success. Enroll now in Full Body Massage and start learning immediately.
Created for your needs
This female and male body massage course is accredited by the beauty guild making it an insurable certificate which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for this service.
The main features you’ll cover in this online body massage spa course are:
- Salon Safety & Hygiene
- Client Consultation
- Contra Indications
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Preparation of couch and client
- Workstation Preparation
- Effects of Massage
- Massage Movements/routines
- Demonstration of a Full body massage
- Contra actions
- Homecare / aftercare
- Practical Full Body Massage
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this female and male body massage course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Get a solid introduction to massage therapy and all as a massage therapist you need to know
- Learn about the neuromuscular muscles, organs and processes you need to remember as a massage therapist
- Discover the specialist tools that you need to use as a massage therapist
- Exploring various types of full body massage that you can use as a massage therapist
- Explore the Swedish massage techniques you can sell to customers of your massage therapist
- Learn about massage techniques for Lomi and develop your knowledge of massage therapy
- You have to be able to show a client consultation
- Carry a full body massage
- Full online theory prior to realistic day attendance
As part of the course with certification by Verrolyne training, you will have full access to detailed course materials, including your specially designed course eBooks which include full step by step guides, demonstration tutorial videos filmed professionally by Verrolyne founder as well as workbooks, downloads, and much more…