Anatomy & Physiology
Whether you’re studying for a reflexologist, a massage therapist, or possibly a yoga teacher, this class will offer a foundational comprehension of the human body and how it works.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This professional anatomy and physiology course at home is designed to be used from the complementary health treatments. The acquisition of knowledge of human physiology and anatomy is vital in these remedies.
In this anatomy & physiology online course, the student will develop comprehension of their physiology and function of the human body, the inter-relation of their body systems within the human anatomy, and an understanding of the principles of human anatomy and anatomy.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of training & understanding anatomy and online physiology courses to obey the rules.
The main feature you’ll cover in this anatomy & physiology online course is:
- Function of hormones secreted by endocrine glands
- Explain the structure and function of the renal system
- Immune response and how it protects us from infection
- Structure and function of the skeletal, muscular system
- Physiology of the first nine weeks of pregnancy following fertilization
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this best online anatomy and physiology online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Gain an introduction into the Anatomy
- Learn more about the communication system
- Know the human body’s protection systems
- Build your knowledge about the reproductive system to get both female and male
As part of the course with certification by Verrolyne training, you will have full access to detailed course materials, including your specially designed course eBooks which include full step by step guides, demonstration tutorial videos filmed professionally by Verrolyne founder as well as workbooks, downloads, and much more…