This course helps you to make creative professional acrylic nail extensions by using different tips and methods.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Our 1- day acrylic nail course is designed to provide you the pace and prepare you for the practical day class with short acrylic nails online course. This has a beauty guild making it an insurable certificate which permits to use this treatment on the general public and charge for this service.
Whilst this is also open for complete beginners who want to learn creative acrylic nail paints, with manicure. Along with that we provide all things for training but Kit not included.
Created for your needs
This professional acrylic nail online course is accredited by the beauty guild making it an insurable certificate which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for this service.
The main features you’ll cover in this all types acrylic nails online course are:
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Consultation techniques
- Nail preparation
- Tip application and blending techniques
- Achieving correct product ration
- Application of acrylic
- Maintenance procedure
- Removal procedure
- Aftercare advice
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this all types acrylic nails online course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Salon health, safety & hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology – Nail structure, bones of the hand.
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict the application of Acrylic nails
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for Acrylic Nail treatments with clients
- Preparation of workstation
- Be able to carry out an Acrylic nails application
- Be able to provide aftercare advice for client
- Covers preparation application maintenance and removal
- You have to be able to show a client consultation
- Apply nail extensions of Acrylic
- Full online theory prior to realistic day attendance
Here at Verrolyne we provide everything like the tools and equipment required for acrylic nail course but not the kit included. So we do offer the best selected starter kits available to purchase through our website page and supplied directly from the supplier.