Sculptured nails are often an acrylic based nail that is built up and shaped around a form or to a specific shape by the nail artist. A sculptured nail can take any shape that is desired by the client from the practical oval shape to dagger like nails or even shapes like hearts and stars. With a sculptured nail the nail artist will first apply the basic base that will keep the nail attached to the finger and the natural nail.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This Nail Sculpting Course is a great technique to improve your client’s nails without having to use glue, tips, or blend a nail extension. As a result, there is less risk of damage to the natural nail, which is a worry for many clients in today’s market.
Sculpting nails is a common treatment that every nail technician should offer. There are no prerequisites for this course. It is intended for nail technicians with little or no experience in sculpting nails and who would like to add the service to their current treatments and services.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this sculpting nail gel Diploma Online Course are:
- Acrylic Nail Sculpting
- Gel Nail Sculpting
- Glitter Application
- Perfecting Nail Shaping
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this sculpture nails design online course UK by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- To produce good quality sculptured nails with acrylic and gel
- To understand how to create a nice shape for the nail
- To understand the function of different nail files and sanding boards and what grit they are used at sculpting nails.
- To understand the importance of correct nail washing and disinfection when working with acrylic, gel or silk wraps.
- To provide a client with beautiful sculptured nails without using tips or glue
- To perfect and enhance natural nail shape and length.
After this step is completed, the artist will build up the tip of the nail to the specified shape using either gel or acrylic powder and chemicals. This option gives users a bit more freedom when it comes to the ultimate shape of the nail.
Module Total: 4
Vid Total: 26
Unit Total: 24