One Stroke Nail Art course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The One Stroke Nail Art course is designed for people who have never painted their own nails at home before. It’s also perfect for those who have tried it and failed! With the One Stroke Nail Art Course, we will teach you how to paint your nails step-by-step with no mess or stress. You will be able to create beautiful designs that look like they come from a salon!
Learn how to create beautiful salon designs easily using the one stroke method. This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in art. No previous nail qualifications are required.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this One Stroke Nail Art Diploma Online Course are:
- colour blending and fades
- choosing paint and consistency
- brush loading
- accent design
- Butterfly Design
- Calla Lilly Design
- Petal Design
- Owl Design
- Point Setter Design
- Rose Design
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this one stroke nail art online course UK by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Learn about paints, how to use them, how to use brush correctly and care for your brush.
- How to hold the brush, how to store the paints, correct consistency of working with the paints.
- Basic petal shapes
- How to construct a flower shape & determine perimeter
- How to carry out aftercare advice to prolong the design.
- How to create depth with layering and folding petal shapes.
- Sparrowhawk tips/display tips
- selection of One Stroke nail art paints (must include black and white)
- One Stroke nail art brush
- 00, 000 or 0000 art brush or very fine detailer
- dotting tool
- dappen dish
- selection of files/buffers
- gel top coat
Module Total: 4
Vid Total: 27
Unit Total: 25