Builder (Hard) Gel
This hard gel nail builder online course possesses the power of oil and gets nail appearance and ability to make beautiful nails that look natural but continue.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This latest hard builder gel course is essential if you would like to achieve nails that possess the power of oil and a gel appearance.
What is the distinction between soak builder and off gels? This builder hard gel course helps in knowing Builder Gel can’t be soaked off such as your normal gel extensions and rather has to be buffed off with a document. This is because the tough gel is non-porous and won’t be eliminated using acetone.
Created for your needs
This program intends to provide students with the knowledge and comprehension of online training hard gel builder courses to obey the law.
The main feature you’ll cover in this hard gel nail builder online course is:
– Introduction and treatment benefits.
– Anatomy and physiology.
– Consultation and record keeping.
– Contraindications/ contra-actions.
– Health and safety.
– Preparation and hygiene.
– Product and equipment knowledge.
– Step-by-step demonstration and practical gel polish and builder gel application.
– Written assessment.
This hard builder gel online course has the following criteria and features:
- 29 video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of applying, maintaining and removing builder gel nails
- 5 easy to follow downloadable eBooks in 25 units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Create beautiful nails which look natural and last like acrylics
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and PC
- Achieve a Diploma Certificate allowing you to gain professional insurance
- Full support and guidance from working professionals
As part of the course with certification by Verrolyne training, you will have full access to detailed course materials, including your specially designed course eBooks which include full step by step guides, demonstration tutorial videos filmed professionally by Verrolyne founder as well as workbooks, downloads, and much more…
Module Total: 5
Vid Total: 29
Unit Total: 25