Online Pedicure Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This pedicure certificate course training will teach you how to care for your cuticles, file the right shape, paint a full colour or French pedicure, and perform a pleasant leg and foot massage as part of a professional pedicure treatment.
This Pedicure course is the best way for anyone who wants to learn how to give pedicures or start their own pedicure business. You can make money with this course by teaching others how to do nail art and other valuable skills.
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this online luxury pedicure course online are:
- Bespoke First Aid for the Beauty Sector
- Health, Safety and Hygiene for the Beauty Sector
- Anatomy and Physiology
- History of Pedicures
- What are Pedicures?
- Timings and Pricing
- Trolley Set Up
- Client Consultation Process and Procedure
- Pedicure Step by Step Procedure
- Pedicure Video Demonstration
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this professional Pedicure treatment UK by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- You’ll learn the basics of getting started with Gel Polish, how to choose colors and tools, and what types of clients are most profitable.
- Our Gel Polish Course teaches nail professionals how to apply NSI Polish Pro Gel Polish to the natural nail and remove it professionally.
- Full colour, French manicure, and glitter polish will all be covered in this lesson.
- Color blends, ombré, encapsulating glitters, and patterns with a lively French vibe will also be discussed.
– Nail file
– Cuticle clippers
– Orange stick
– Couch roll
– Disposable gloves
– Cuticle pusher
– Nail buffer
– Nail cutters
– Foot rasp / file
As part of the course you will have full access to detailed course materials including your specially designed course eBooks which include full step by step guides, demonstration tutorial videos filmed professionally by Victoria Arpels our founder as well as workbooks, downloads and much more…
Module Total: 4
Vid Total: 26
Unit Total: 25