Welcome to the Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF) offered by iCan Qualifications Limited. This qualification is designed to empower individuals with the skills and knowledge to assess vocational competence in various settings. Here, we provide comprehensive details about the qualification to help you make an informed decision.
• Awarding Organisation: iCan Qualifications Limited
• Qualification Type: RQF
• Qualification Level: Level 3
• Offered In England: Yes
• Offered In Wales: Yes
• Offered In Northern Ireland: Yes
• Assessment Language In English: Yes
• Assessment Language In Welsh: No
• Assessment Language In Irish: No
This qualification serves two primary purposes:
1. Confirm Occupational Competence: It verifies an individual’s occupational competence and provides them with a ‘licence to practice’ in their chosen field.
2. Confirm Competence in an Occupational Role: It ensures that individuals meet the required standards of competence in their specific occupational roles.
• Age Ranges: 19+
• Basic Internet Skills: Participants should have a fundamental understanding of internet use.
• Basic Skills in Microsoft Office Word: Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Word is essential for successful course completion.
Course Delivery: Our course is delivered entirely online through a user-friendly e-platform. This platform serves as your evidence portfolio, making it convenient for you to compile and submit your assessments.
Career Progression: Upon completing this qualification, individuals can look forward to enhanced career prospects. They’ll be better equipped to take on roles involving vocational assessment, ensuring they contribute effectively to their respective industries.
Verrolyne Training Ltd provides the following additional resources for this qualification:
Assessment Plans to Modules
You will receive detailed assessment plans for each module or unit, offering clear guidance on the assessments, tasks, or activities you need to complete as part of your qualification.
Evidence Matrices for the Competence Units (Witness Statement Plan)
These matrices will be made available to help you understand the criteria and evidence required to demonstrate competence in specific units. They provide valuable instructions on collecting and presenting evidence for your assessments.
A Learner Summative Reflection (if required)
If necessary, you will have the opportunity to engage in a learner summative reflection. This allows you to reflect on your overall learning journey, summarizing what you’ve learned, your personal growth, and the application of your knowledge and skills.
Online Platform for Observation (if Required)
In cases where observation is part of your qualification, an online platform will be provided to facilitate this process. This platform will enable assessors to observe and assess your practical or hands-on skills.
Guidance on Purchasing Recommended Books
If your qualification recommends specific textbooks or reading materials, the center will offer guidance regarding which book is right to purchase. This ensures that you have access to the essential materials needed for your studies.
• Portfolio of Evidence
• Practical Demonstration/Assignment
• Task-based Controlled Assessment
This qualification is intended for individuals who assess vocational skills, knowledge, and understanding in settings other than the typical work environment. It equips you with the tools to evaluate competence across various vocational areas.
If you’re ready to enhance your skills and embark on a journey to become a proficient vocational assessor, our Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF) is the perfect choice. Join us today and take a step closer to achieving your professional goals.
|D/601/5313||Understanding the principles and practices of assessment||3||24||3||Mandatory|
|F/601/5319||Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding||3||30||6||Mandatory|