Fusion Gel (Polygel) course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This Fusion Gel (also known as PolyGel or Control Gel) is one of the most recent breakthroughs in the business. It’s a great system to learn whether you’re a novice or an experienced nail technician wishing to brush up on your abilities.
This tutorial will show you how to achieve professional-looking nails using this simple total control technique. This system combines the greatest attributes of acrylic and gel, making it the ideal mix for creating long-lasting, natural-looking nails.
This is the excellent online polygel course for those of you who find working with the classic acrylic system challenging and tough to learn, making your life as a nail technician much easier and leaving you with pleased returning clients.
This course is not to be missed and is a must-have if you want to stay current in the nail industry!
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this gelish polygel training UK are:
- Nail and skin healthcare
- Anatomy and physiology – nails
- Fusion gel
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this polygel nail kit UK by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the nails, bones and muscular system
- Skin and nail diseases and disorders
- The benefits of fusion gel, and what products you’ll need
- Step-by-step techniques for fusion gel application
- Maintenance, removal and aftercare
Module Total: 4
Vid Total: 25
Unit Total: 23