Display Screen Equipment
According to regulations 1992, Display Screen Training helps users avoid RSI, headaches, eyestrain and back problems, all of which are proven to contribute to absenteeism.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This health and safety display screen equipment regulations online course provides the learner with an understanding of the health hazards associated with displaying screen equipment. It shows the learner how their workplace should be set up so that the chances of having musculoskeletal disorders are reduced.
Many individuals use display screen equipment for several hours a day and are unaware of the health issues that it can pose. Therefore, the Display Screen Equipment Regulations require DSE users, who work most of their day with display screen equipment, to undergo training that teaches them how to maintain an ergonomic configuration and follow healthy practices.
Created for your needs
This course will assist you with display screen equipment training to help increase your more excellent knowledge of the display screen risk with equipment regulations online course.
The main features you’ll cover in this online course display screen at work regulations employees responsibilities are:
- The health effects of using computers.
- The law on display screen equipment.
- Employers’ duties.
- Getting comfortable and making adjustments – seat height, your desk, and avoiding glare.
- Using a mouse.
- Reading the screen.
- Posture and breaks.
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this online training display screen equipment course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Learn how to set up your workstation and avoid bad habits properly.
- Learn how to use portable devices (included in DSE) properly
- Prevent ‘DSE stress’ and become more efficient at work as a result of successful DSE.
- Understand how posture and well-being can be improved so that DSE work becomes more ergonomic.