Passport as Proof Training Course
About this course
With the Passport as Proof course, delegates will be able to gain employment in the construction industry with organisations such as the home care sector, local authorities, house builders, housing associations and commercial companies. They will also benefit from having an accredited qualification which is recognised by many colleges and training providers across the UK. In addition, this qualification is endorsed by Construction Skills (part of Skills Funding Agency).
Created for your needs
The main features you’ll cover in this passport showing As a proof Training Course with certificate are:
DVA prefers the following documents as confirmation of your identity:
- full valid current passport in your current name
- a valid UK Biometric Residence Permit
- UK or Republic of Ireland birth certificate
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this Evidence to support your right to work in the UK for passport as proof online by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes
- certificate of registry of birth (provided your name is present on the certificate)
- adoption certificate
- ID card issued by a member state of the EEA (ID cards issued by the UK Passport Agency are not accepted by DVA as confirmation of your identity)
- travel documents issued by the Home Office
- certificate of naturalisation or registration (with supporting documents)
- proof of entitlement for the State Retirement Pension
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals