Henna Brow course
It Is a good add on the remedy for anybody offering a fundamental brow wax and bleach; Make-up Artists, Therapists, who wish to offer you a more lasting alternative, or fresh Therapists interested in supplying eyebrow treatments.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This henna brow online training course Is Ideal for present Beauty Therapists and Brow Technicians who need to find out the professional mixology of Henna to make a bespoke tailor-made Treatment for the clients. We’ll show you How You Can cover stubborn greys to get Lasting coverage and how to make the ‘need to have’ Hombre eyebrow working with a unique Mix of Henna.
We operate in tiny groups of pupils to permit continuous support and monitoring to ensure you have all of the information you’ll need.
Created for your needs
Your Customers will love the effect Henna Provides their Brows and delight in the more lasting nature of this and get henna brow certification and training course.
The main feature you’ll cover in this henna brow training UK course is:
Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Skin Diseases and disorders
- Skin Types
- Patch Testing
- Hair Structure and Growth patterns
- Step by Step Techniques
- Sequences of using the products
- Colour mixing
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this henna brow certification and training course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Henna Brow treatment and brow styling techniques with mapping
- Anatomy & Physiology, health & safety, cleanliness and everything else required making a good therapist.
- Video learning, quizzes
As part of dead skin on online henna eyebrows training course by Verrolyne training, you will have full access to detailed course materials, including your specially designed coursebooks, which include full step-by-step guides, demonstration tutorial videos filmed professionally. Verrolyne founder as well as workbooks, downloads and much more…
BENEFITS OF HENNA BROWS
There are great benefits to henna brows such as:
- Alternative to tinting
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting (6 weeks on hair and up to 2 weeks on skin)
- Covers grey hairs
- Safe for lashes and brows
- Rejuvenates the hair follicles promoting healthy hair growth
- Gentle on the skin
Module Total: 4
Vid Total: 33
Unit Total: 28