Child Sexual Exploitation
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE) are significant problems that anybody working with children, young families or people ought to have knowledge of.
This child-sexual-exploitation awareness course UK helps professionals to comprehend the intricacies of child abuse issues, such as who’s at risk, how kids become involved, indications that manipulation is happening, and why young men and women react in the way that they do.
The child sexual exploitation and How to Keep Your Child Safe course also provides important details on what constitutes best practice for responding to issues and making referrals to social attention.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This Child sexual abuse class will cover everything you have to learn about gaining awareness on Child Sexual Exploitation.
The emotions which accompany child sexual abuse will also be covered and students can learn it may be tough to predict how a child will respond.
Created for your needs
This understanding sexual exploitation of children training course will assist you with management training to help increase your more excellent knowledge.
- Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation
- What increases the risk of children and young people becoming involved in CSE?
- How children and young people respond to CSE
- What can I do? Reporting child sexual exploitation
Providing relevant knowledge and skills
After completing this online child sexual exploitation awareness training course by Verrolyne training, learners must know and understand the following learning outcomes:
- Know why studying about child abuse is essential for the own role.
- Know the law in connection with child abuse, in addition to which kids are at risk.
- Take an awareness of just how young people might become involved in, or concentrated for, manipulation.
- Know the methods by which a young person could respond to misuse, for example why they might not divulge data, even if they’re in police custody.
- Know what represents best practice for responding to queries, such as referrals to social attention.
- Know the roles that social care, the police and other services (including schools) play in regards to preventing, responding to, and raising awareness about CSE and CCE.
HOW TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Video tutorials guiding you through every aspect of every treatment.
- Easy to follow downloadable eBooks in units, designed to enhance your progressive learning techniques
- Easy online learning via your mobile, tablet and pc
- Full support and guidance from working professionals.