TQUK LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN ADULT CARE (RQF) – END OF LIFE PATHWAY
This TQUK level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) End of life Pathway course in UK provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to keep a care provision learning and working in a wide range of roles in a health and adult care settings smoothly and efficiently in the end of life care sector.
Anybody working in a role that involves end of life care or anybody aiming to develop their knowledge of end of life care.
The eligibility purpose TQUK level 3 in Adult Care (RQF) for end of life pathway is incredibly authentic to acquire an experienced care supervisor level.
The TQUK level 3 in Adult Care (RQF) for end of life pathway online course is a competency based qualification developed with adult care companies. To give the learner’s understanding of working in end-of-life care; how to provide support while working in end-of-life care; and how to help people in their final days it is useful as a primer for people who work or plan to work in a role that entails end-of-life care.
What should be the entry requirements?
- Well there aren’t any specific and no formal needs
- Be 19 years old and above
- Be working at a project function appropriate for this particular pathway
- IT literate (Web, Microsoft office)
- Able to Comprehend and interpret course stuff
- Self-motivated and willing to finish and attain
- Have access to an Experienced Supervisor that will execute monitoring at work
- The course is delivered online through our cutting edge online portal site.
- The free textbook we supply and our comprehensive assessment plans directly assist you to step by step.
- You’ll have a committed Assessor that will provide assistance and assess your work.
Learners studying the TQUK level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) End of life Pathway training course develop the skills and knowledge in managing end of life issues in adult care to ensure that services can respond fully to the needs and aspirations of those that use their provision, and are fully compliant with the regulatory requirements.
Successful learners can progress to further qualifications within the healthcare sector or different areas of the industry regarding end of life pathway care in adults.
Learners can also use the eligibility for entrance, credit transfer, or advanced standing for a higher education establishment qualification.
- Adult Care Worker
- Senior health care assistant
- Health care assistant/ support worker
- Personal Assistant
What is our assessment method?
- You’ll be evaluated via a series of written questions to assess your comprehension
- you’ll have to be observed at the office by a professional Supervisor with a Level 3 and Access learning tools and upload shreds of evidence on an internet portfolio.
Why choose us?
As best care manager trainers, we offer the TQUK level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) End of life Pathway course in London here at verrolyne training. So, suppose you’re seeking to be a Registered Adult Care worker to get a nursing or residential care home specialising in adult care end of life pathway or want to begin your own care home. In that case, you must undertake this qualification to fulfil the CQC needs for a Senior Adult care assistant. And we are careful to finish your course for this level 3 TQUK training.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 58 credits to achieve the TQUK level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) End of life Pathway online course. Learners must achieve the mentioned credits from mandatory units and the remaining credits from the optional units.
Mandatory Units/Course Content
|Unit||Level||Guided Learning Hours||Credit Value|
|Understand how to work in end of life care||2||28||3|
|Understand how to provide support when working in end of life care||3||33||4|
|Understand how to support individuals during the last days of life||3||28||3|
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
TQUK Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care