TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care
The TQUK Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End-of-Life Care course is designed for those interested in or new to the healthcare field. It is also useful for any health or social care worker who wants to learn more about end-of-life care.
This certification in Principles of End of Life Care (RQF) TQUK Level 3 is made up of a series of learning outcomes and assessment criteria that outline what you must be able to do and what you must know in order to complete it.
The TQUK Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care course assesses knowledge and understanding of fundamental principles for caring for patients towards the end of life in a variety of settings, including hospices, care homes, community care, and primary care. End-of-life care provides assistance to persons who are nearing death, allowing them to live as fully as possible until they pass away.
The achievement of a nationally recognised level 3 qualification, advancement within your job role, and continued professional development are all advantages of this qualification. You will be able to learn at your own speed and will not be required to attend college. The course content will be delivered to you via high-quality and engaging support materials.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this course online via email support
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
This Online TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care (RQF) requires hours of self-study with a 12 weeks guided learning. These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by trainer or tutor. Learners are expected to study and complete aspects of their assessment portfolio in their own time.
Successful learners could progress to further qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
WHY CHOOSE US?
Verrolyne training offers high quality TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care (RQF) courses, which are designed to help healthcare professionals improve their knowledge and understanding on caring for patients with terminal illness.
The course has been designed by leading experts in the field and is endorsed by a number of professional bodies including. Our online platform allows learners to complete the course at their own pace, so it can fit around work or study commitments. With our flexible approach, we have helped learners from all walks of life gain this essential qualification. We are also able to discuss bespoke payment plans if required.
- Understand End of Life Care
- Communication During End of Life Care
- Assessment and Care Planning in End of Life Care
- Person-Centered Approaches to End of Life Care
- Care During the Final Hours of Life and Bereavement Care