TQUK Level 3 Award in Training the Care Trainer (RQF)
This TQUK Level 3 Award in Training the Care Trainer (RQF) course is regulated by Ofqaul.
The TQUK Level 3 Award in Training the Care Trainer (RQF) is a great place to start your healthcare provider career. As a trainee, you will learn how to deliver a variety of training programmes and support learners at all stages of their learning journey. You will be able to develop your leadership and management skills as well as gaining confidence in communicating effectively with learners.
This TQUK Level 3 Award Education and Training for successful learners will help you develop skills that are highly sought after by employers across many sectors including adult social care, education, health and community services.
This tquk level 3 award in education and training (rqf) will give you the skills and knowledge to deliver effective training programmes, ensuring that learners receive high-quality learning experiences.
You will learn how to plan and deliver training sessions effectively, using appropriate methods and resources. You’ll also gain an understanding of how trainers can support learners’ self-directed learning, including managing their own practice.
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level 3 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Students interested in enrolling in this course must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Have a strong command of the English language
- For the duration of the course, you must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Basic computer skills, such as word processing, emailing, and document uploading
- Having a real desire to succeed is essential.
We facilitate this Award in Education and Training (QCF) TQUK Level 3 via email support
What is our assessment method?
- You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each.
- All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the TQUK Level 3 Award in Training the Care Trainer online Course.
Guided Learning hours
These hours are made up of all contact time. guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecture. supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate providers of education or training.
As a result, this qualification enables progression into further employment or further learning opportunities such as the
TQUK Level 4 Award in Training the Care Trainer (RQF).
Why choose us?
We are committed to the highest standards of quality and service. Verrolyne Training is a specialist training provider accredited by Ofqual, delivering high-quality vocational training courses across a range of subjects in many different industries. We offer flexible learning opportunities that fit around your busy lifestyle, giving you access to all the resources you need to develop your skills and knowledge.
There are no optional units for this qualification
The Mandatory Units of TQUK Level 3 Award in Training the Care Trainer (RQF) are designed to give you these vital skills.
Learn from an experienced trainer how to provide effective training and guidance within your role as a carer.
You will also be able to develop your knowledge of current legislation and best practice within this area